Forum Title: I need help to change my E2 Visa to an E2 employe visa
Did somebody know a big roofing company who want to take an good German Roofer under contract, or can help to find one ? You all saw my skills and know how on my web site. I am looking for a roofing company who take me under contract, that I can change my E2 Visa (I'vestor Visa) into an E2 Employee Visa and so I can stay in the USA. The company must pay for this, and I will pay it back. We also need a Lawer to do this prozess. Thank`s for your help Martin
Category: Roofing Post By: CLAUDIA GRAVES (Corpus Christi, TX), 02/28/2018

Homeowner Resources & plumbing Services

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-610-8624